Walk with me on this journey of peace, love, faith, and sheer joy of knowing we are a child of the Most High God and each day is a gift, an opportunity to please Him, to thank Him for blessing us with this incredible journey. Through Your Son, Jesus Christ, we are worthy to be a part of Your Master Plan.
16. And Abram the son of Terah was then ninety-nine years old.
17. At that time the Lord appeared to him and he said to him, I will make my covenant between me and thee, and I will greatly multiply thy seed, and this is the covenant which I make between me and thee, that every male child be circumcised, thou and thy seed after thee.
18. At eight days old shall it be circumcised, and this covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant.
19. And now therefore thy name shall no more be called Abram but Abraham, and thy wife shall no more be called Sarai but Sarah.
20. For I will bless you both, and I will multiply your seed after you that you shall be come a great nation, and kings shall come forth from you.